Rocky Mountain Region EGA
An Exhibit of Original Needle-Artwork by EGA Region Members
Prospector’s 2017 Theme: Enchanted Skies
Deadline for Entry Forms: July 15, 2017
Entries due at the exhibit in Taos all day August 3.
What is Prospector’s?
The Prospectors Exhibit is a spectacular display of needle art put on by the Rocky Mountain Region at each Seminar. The first Prospector’s was held in 1991. Members of RMR are all encouraged to participate in Prospectors which showcases the enormous talents of its many stitchers. Prospector’s entries for the exhibit include only originals and adaptations. The exhibit is not judged, but is to encourage those members who want to be a bit more creative and try something new and different. Each year of Prospector’s has a theme, in part, to help inspire the design and to unify the exhibit for each seminar; however, following the theme for display is not required.
Requirements for Exhibit:
- Completed entry form.
- Insurance form or Waiver.
- Each work must be an original or an adaptation and must have been done with an eyed needle for part of the piece. Refer to the EGA definitions for originals and adaptations.
- Pieces cannot be commercially available, under contract, published, or taught prior to or during the exhibit.
- Finished appropriate for display (by delivery date).
- Design must have been created within the last 2 years.
For a complete list of requirements, please refer to the Prospectors Policy and Procedures.
Kathy Melville 292 Benedict Gulch Rd., Park City, MT 59063
If you have any questions, please contact me at: (406) 697-0211 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, Kathy Melville, Prospectors Chair